вторник, 3 марта 2020 г.

MICKY HAZARD CAB DRIVER

Was it hard settling in? Was there any reason why you were homesick? It never felt difficult. It was an incredible statement by the club, doing this for a 16 year old boy showed how much they valued me, and how much they were prepared to help me settle in. Prone to bouts of homesickness, Hazard ran home six times during the next two years until finally settling at the club.
Uploader: Karisar
Date Added: 19 July 2004
File Size: 66.36 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 27298
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Winning the trophy is glory.

Until hazwrd months ago I was boss of to year-olds at Crystal Palace, including all the youngsters who have come through to their first team, like Victor Moses, Sean Scannell, Lee Hills and John Bostock. Rickie Lambert, he went through Non-League. You go down in history as a cup winner at Tottenham Hotspur Football Club or whatever other football club you win that trophy for.

Retrieved 18 April Archived from the original on 21 September If you had to describe Tottenham in five words, what would it be? That must have been pretty special? I sort of did it as a favour to my friend, and then he quit and I carried on and enjoyed touring London and see the sites. The game ultimately is about the glory. Sometimes in football some people called me names. So, the signs are good.

East Kent Wills Legacy - Safe Pass

The first day I drove around with my light off for two hours because I was so hxzard. EngvarB from July Use dmy dates from July But because I played well in both games, it had so much more meaning.

In the end I left. It never felt difficult. It does happen, but it happens a lot less than it used to. What are your views? I also played in the FA Cup in Wembley, and obviously that was very special as well. I enjoy expressing my views about football.

kWhere are they now? Micky Hazard…..

But in the end we got there, and it proved to be the perfect decision. So it was very very tough, I got very upset. How many teams put five past Chelsea? Who would you say was the best player you played with at Tottenham?

Many players starting playing in the Non-League then became English internationals. They were different but both incredibly talented and incredibly good players. It may not be as important to the professional game as it once was, where you saw many top players being born and bred in the non-league game. So I would have: In that case, who would be in your five a side Tottenham team? It gives a place to youngsters to go and play at a reasonable level and fulfil their dreams.

The first priority of any football club should be to win something. But if I see a footballer looking for a cab I drive past.

He told me what a good player I was and how I should have joined Arsenal. You moved to Chelsea inyou played with Paul Canoville. I was just a cab driver, yet she treated me with the utmost respect. But do you think the club could have done more to fit you in?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий